- 1970s Neumann U87 (Vintage)
- 1980s AKG 414 (Vintage)
- Gefell MV691 (Vintage)
- AKG matched pair bluelines (Modern)
- SE R1 Ribbon (Modern)
- Sennheiser 421s (60s,70s,80s Vintages)
- Sennheiser 441 (Vintage)
- AKG D12 (Vintage)
- AKG D112 (Modern)
- Beyer M88 (Vintage)
- Beyer M88 (Modern)
- Rode NTK (Modern)
- Lewitt 640 REX (Modern)
- Shure SM7 (Modern)
- Shure Beta 52 (Modern)
- Shure Beta 56 (Modern)
- AKG D19 x 2 (Vintage)
- AKG 451 x 2 (Vintage)
- We also have an assortment of other mics in the studio that have been collected over the years, some even from Abbey Road studios!!
- Neve 1272 x 2
- Neve V Series channels with onboard eq, gates and compressors x 12
- Neve 33609 stereo bus compressor x 2
- Teletronics LA-2A Tube Compressor
- UA 1176 Compressor
- Avalon 737
- JLM 1073 x 2
- DBX 266 Compressor
- Ensonique DP4
- Evans Tape Echo
- Focusrite preamps x 16
- Assorted other bits and pieces are usually floating around the studio as well...
We are currently running a Pro Tools HD2 Accel system on a very powerful Mac Pro. We use 2 fully expanded 192 interfaces for I/O and conversion.
DIGITAL CONSOLES AND MONITORING
- We use a Control 24 essentially as a control system and to route our speaker monitoring.
NS10 speakers, KRK Expose E8b speakers, KRK Sub, Auratones, Sennheiser HD 600 headphones is our usual monitoring setup. We use Sennheiser HD 280 headphones for our musicians tracking needs.
- Pearl Masters drum kit ( 2 x kick drums, 8 x toms. very nice sounding kit)
- Various Snares ( Ludwig, Pearl etc )
- Various Cymbals ( Zildjin, Paiste etc )
- Musicman HD 120 Combo valve amp ( Vintage )
- Marshall 50 watt valve head ( Vintage 800 style )
- Fender Vibroverb Combo valve amp ( Vintage )
- Fender Bassman valve head ( Vintage )
- Various quadboxes ( Vintage and Modern )
- Fender Rhodes Keyboard ( Vintage )
- Challen upright Piano ( Vintage )
- Korg M1 Keyboard ( Vintage )
- Various quality guitars such as Gibson Les Paul, Fender Tele, Strat, Jag etc etc as well as some nice acoustic guitars are usually available....
We have two beautiful vintage Neve 51 series consoles, one is a 24 channel and the other a 36. These are currently being tested and rebuilt with loving care and attention. It may be a while before they are ready for installation in the studio but they are very cool!!!